The Print | PRODUCT DETAILS
- Available in three sizes (prices vary): 12"x12", 9"x9", 5"x5"
- Digitally printed by Little Paper Press on 140# French Paper
Limited Edition Artist Print Run | HOW IT WORKS
- Shop OPENS: November 17th
- Shop CLOSES: December 1st
- All prints SHIP by: December 11th via 5-day Fed Ex (flat rate shipping $10 within USA)
The Series | PAST / PRESENT / FUTURE
“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” - Albert Einstein
Inspired by time travel, this calendar explores a visual representation of dreams as adventures into an alternate reality or a place to discover your subconscious.
The Artist | MATTHEW MEIKLE
Matt may spend his days imagining up designs for Flight Design Co., but his creative vision does not stop there. He is fascinated with dreams and how they can be seen as an escape from reality. For each person, they hold special meaning and can never be fully understood by anyone else. Pairing that with time travel, alternate realities and parallel universes, the concept behind “Past / Present / Future” was born.
Musical muse and pairing: “Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)” album by Eurythmics.
Find Matt on Instagram at @tenovertwelve